The series follows the investigation of a murder case by a team of police officers. The victim is a sex worker who was found dead in a lodge. The police officers must track down the killer and bring them to justice. Along the way, they uncover a dark web of secrets and corruption.
The series has received mixed reviews from critics. Some have praised the performances of the cast, the direction, and the suspenseful storyline. Others have criticized the slow pace of the series and the lack of twists and turns.
Overall, Kerala Crime Files is a decent crime thriller series. It is not the best in the genre, but it is still worth a watch for fans of the genre.
Here are some of the cast and crew of Kerala Crime Files:
- Aju Varghese as Circle Inspector Shiju Parayil
- Lal as Sub-Inspector Biju Paulose
- Grace Antony as Dr. Sandhya
- Nimisha Sajayan as Maya
- Sreenath Bhasi as Sreekumar
- Suraj Venjaramoodu as SI Thomas
- Ranjith as SP Aravind
- Anil Nedumangad as SI Krishnan
- Tina Kuruvilla as Anumol
- Saiju Kurup as Ranjith
Here is the story of Kerala Crime Files:
The series begins with the discovery of the body of a sex worker in a lodge in Neendakara, Kerala. The police are called to the scene and begin their investigation. They soon discover that the victim was strangled to death.
The police team is led by Circle Inspector Shiju Parayil (Aju Varghese) and Sub-Inspector Biju Paulose (Lal). They are assisted by Dr. Sandhya (Grace Antony), a forensic expert, and Maya (Nimisha Sajayan), a police officer who is also a sex worker.
The police team soon learns that the victim had a number of enemies. She was involved in prostitution and drug dealing, and she had crossed paths with some dangerous people. The police must track down these people and find out who killed the victim.
As the investigation progresses, the police team uncovers a dark web of secrets and corruption. They learn that the victim was involved in a number of illegal activities, and that she had been threatened by some powerful people.
The police team must race against time to find the killer before they strike again. Along the way, they must also deal with the personal and professional challenges that they face.
Here are some of the reviews of Kerala Crime Files:
- The Times of India gave the series 3 out of 5 stars, saying that it is “a decent crime thriller series that is worth a watch for fans of the genre.”
- The Hindu gave the series 2.5 out of 5 stars, saying that it is “a slow-paced and predictable series that lacks the suspense and twists of a good crime thriller.”
- India Today gave the series 3 out of 5 stars, saying that it is “a flawed but watchable series with some good performances.”